S&P 500 broke important support level today, but pulled right back up. I am almost ready to call this latest swing up failed, but want to wait for Thursday morning's opening range break. Should it break to the upside, I will keep the position in $SPY open, if to the downside, then will exit.
Ready to trade? Sign-up Today
Leave a Reply.